-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TupsDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. I'm looking for a rally dash frame for a 70-71. I really need just the frame, but would consider the whole assembly depending on the price/condition. This is for a 70 340 Swinger. I'm located a hour north of Pittsburgh, and can pick up within 3 hours drive or I am willing to pay shipping. Please let me know if you have anything. Thanks!

Is there a Difference between a Rally and Non Rally Frame? I might know where there is one but not a 100%

I have one complete but will be in E-town this weekend. trying to purchase parts from someone who lives in Ohio but travels to Pittsburgh regularly. last one I shipped was about $100 by UPS
if no luck will see about next weekend or maybe Labor Day
In CT

Just an FYI - i do believe 70 and 71 might be slightly different. 70 used a thumb wheel radio and 71 used a knob radio, if that makes a difference to you.

Just an FYI - i do believe 70 and 71 might be slightly different. 70 used a thumb wheel radio and 71 used a knob radio, if that makes a difference to you.

In 71 they added the key in ignition buzzer when the door was opened and the key in the ignition....

Holy cow, guys - I'm so sorry that I went MIA. I posted this ISO and the same ISO on a bunch of Mopar forums on Facebook. As you can tell I'm newbie at posting on fabo (been a lurker, sucking up knowledge for years), because I thought it would send me notifications that someone was responding to my thread. So I kind of figured it just got buried!

Anyway, I am still desperately seeking a rallye dash frame or complete unit. Yes, the years are different, but will fit (though a non-rallye won't). I'd prefer a 70, but would make a 71 work, as I do plan on putting a thumbwheel back in. Looking for one of those, too!

j061093409 - if you still have yours, I'd love to see some photos, I'm sure shipping is killer, but I'll deal.

Again, I'm sorry to have posted and then bailed!

PS - just revised my notification settings :)

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back