Not open for further replies.

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a driver. Original H code a must. Matching number would be great as well. Prefer stick car but will be interested in auto as well. PM me if you have what I'm looking for. Miss having a muscle car in my garage to drive and enjoy. Thanks

Looking for a driver. Original H code a must. Matching number would be great as well. Prefer stick car but will be interested in auto as well. PM me if you have what I'm looking for. Miss having a muscle car in my garage to drive and enjoy. Thanks

got a number matching 340 4 speed new inside brakes tank carb seats factory red tires centerlines pm for phone number:D

I got a 72... 340 six pack 4 sp. 3:91 rear..nicely done. whats your spend number?I am in new hampsha

Well I found what I as looking for thanks to a fellow FABO member. I bought a car that is currently in Az. Still have to wire the money to the current owner. Shipper is supposed to be picking it up on 2/2. Here are the vitals on the car. 1970 340 Duster - 4 Speed - factory bucket seat car with 3.91 rear. The original color was F8 green, with black side and tail stripes. Its now kermit the frog green. Not sure if I'm liking that but everyone I've shown pics too loves it. The bonus of it all is its matching number eng and trans. Another odd change is factory front buckets and rear seat were changed and it now has bench front seat. So on my to do list is find buckets ASAP.

A big thanks to Brent

Attachments

• IMG_2441[1].jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back