-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CornDog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a center latch support for a 70-72 Dart or Demon. I have the latch asembly, hardware, and spring... I just need the metal T-shaped support. Please let me know a price with shipping to Jackson, MS 39212. A picture would be great too. Thanks

Justin
"CornDog"
[email protected]

That part is on the hood right...I have one off a duster will that work...you can have it shipping should only be a few dollars PM ME IF you want

This is the part I need. As you can see, the one on my parts car it twisted up pretty bad. A little word of advice to everyone for future reference. When towing a vehicle, do no wrap the chain around the lower radiator support. This will happen.... just ask the dude that I bought this car from.

Justin
"CornDog"

73dart004b.jpg

You may be able to save that one Corndog. The one I used for my Demon conversion looked just like that. I put it in a vice and used a big pair of vice grips to straighten it. I also lightened it a bit to while I was at it.

000_0014.jpg

000_0015.jpg

Well, I took "Burntorange70's" advice to try and straighten the latch support before I commited to buying one. I would like to thank everyone that PM'ed me or offered to sell one here on this post. I was able to straighten it and it turned out quite nice. I figured that I would at least give it a shot before I sent away money. Check it out

Justin
"CornDog"

73dart004b.jpg

73dart020.jpg

73dart021.jpg

Looks good CornDog. Glad to see it straiteghtend out for you. That is a lot stronger peice than it looks.

That's right blu340dart, as a matter of fact I have a couple of them. If you would still like one Corndog, I'll send you out one, but it looks like you got a handle on the one you have. Let me know if you need one of these that I have. Thanks, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back