-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Swinger360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a good rust free passenger's side fender for a 70-72 Dart/Demon. It needs to have a perfect back brace and all structural pieces need to be solid. I will consider a fender with mild issues on the skin if it is structurally sound.

I would like to find one in Western PA, Eastern OH, the Columbus OH area or Northwestern West Virginia so I can see it in person and pick it up.

MUST BE REASONABLE Nice driver quality fender requiring minimal work!

I WILL NOT pay $200.00 for a DART FENDER!

Email Joe at [email protected] with picts if you have something that will work for me.

I am looking for a good rust free passenger's side fender for a 70-72 Dart/Demon. It needs to have a perfect back brace and all structural pieces need to be solid. I will consider a fender with mild issues on the skin if it is structurally sound.

I would like to find one in Western PA, Eastern OH, the Columbus OH area or Northwestern West Virginia so I can see it in person and pick it up.

MUST BE REASONABLE Nice driver quality fender requiring minimal work!

I WILL NOT pay $200.00 for a DART FENDER!

Email Joe at [email protected] with picts if you have something that will work for me.

Oh No. This is the dreaded "Nearly Identical 'I won't Pay More Than' Clone Thread" morphed from the earlier Dart grill thread which left four dead and three wounded...

:toothy10:

Please note the toothy version of the smiley face indicating that I am not in any way serious and am instead just pulling your chain a bit...

Ray

:toothy10:HA HA! Sorry again for my temporary lapse of sanity in the other post!:toothy10:

I may have found a fender for a good price, I am just waiting for picts. I bought a LH fender last year that is rust free for $75.00 so I know deals are out there.

Joe

"deals are out there"

Yes they are - if you can be patient & persistent - or are just plain lucky. One of the bodymen at the shop that painted my wife's Swinger just walked up to me one day and asked if I wanted to buy a spare grill for her car. He said he had one stashed in his shed from a project years earlier. Asking price was $35.00. I bought it sight unseen. What he delivered later that week was a perfect grill & headlight bezels, and all of the grill mounting support/hood latch pieces. Basically an entire front end minus the bumper. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen everyday - at least not to me!

Sounds like a good find on the fender. Good luck with the grill - seems much harder to find good 37-38 year old plastic parts (due to cracking / breakage) than it is good sheet metal...

Don't sweat the earlier misunderstanding. You just didn't realize that we were just cutting up. It's all good on my end.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back