Not open for further replies.

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I don't know the name of it, but it goes between the rad support and the top of the grill. It runs the width of the rad support and appears to bolt to each fender, in addition to the rad support and grill. I'm cloning a 74 Dart Sport into a 71 Duster, and the 74 is different.
It can be seen in this picture I took from a magazine.
IMG_1962.JPG

Did you realize that the dart sport fenders will not work with a duster grille set up. You will need Duster fenders. Just some info I thought I would relate. Also 73 up duster fenders do not have the tabs for the early grille. The only fenders that will have the same markers that will be a direct fit will be 72 Duster. 73 and up will need the tabs for the grill support.

I have a complete 70 nose on a car I will sell cheap. I live in Pa. just across the Jersey border. The marker lights are the early flush style. I also have parts off cars.

Did you realize that the dart sport fenders will not work with a duster grille set up. You will need Duster fenders. Just some info I thought I would relate. Also 73 up duster fenders do not have the tabs for the early grille. The only fenders that will have the same markers that will be a direct fit will be 72 Duster. 73 and up will need the tabs for the grill support.
Thanks. I have just about everything I need. I just ran into this piece being different. Glass fenders and hood. Just finding out how "finicky" those glass fenders can be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back