-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunters96lt1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys I am looking for a regular duster grill. Doesn't have to be perfect but I don't want anything trashed either. Let me know what you have!

Located in Central IL. Will pay shipping!!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
no promises here, but I do have one that I am not using.. unsure of it's condition though (besides undoubtedly being dirty!) - I will dig it out and try to get some pics for ya.. I will also say that I think there was a reason I wasn't using it..

no promises here, but I do have one that I am not using.. unsure of it's condition though (besides undoubtedly being dirty!) - I will dig it out and try to get some pics for ya.. I will also say that I think there was a reason I wasn't using it..

Awesome. That would be great if you could do that.

If it doesn't work out with Scamp Mike I think I have one in pretty good shape. I can post pics of it later here or if you want them emailed send me a pm/conversation with your email address.

If it doesn't work out with Scamp Mike I think I have one in pretty good shape. I can post pics of it later here or if you want them emailed send me a pm/conversation with your email address.
get 'er done - if memory serves mine has broken tabs in important locations so... no feelings hurt if you guys get it done.

PM sent. Or maybe its a conversation hell idk haha.

huh - I will try to remember to get a couple of pics of the one I have this weekend - do you need headlight ends too or just the grill?

here's that grill - personally, I think it's in rougher shape than I remember

100_3974.JPG

100_3975.JPG

100_3976.JPG

100_3977.JPG

well, honestly - I didn't expect you to want it - I'm not sure what it's worth nor do I have any idea how one would ship such a thing... probably best if you make me an offer - please send me a PM/conversation..

well, honestly - I didn't expect you to want it - I'm not sure what it's worth nor do I have any idea how one would ship such a thing... probably best if you make me an offer - please send me a PM/conversation..

PM replied.

Guys I am looking for a regular duster grill. Doesn't have to be perfect but I don't want anything trashed either. Let me know what you have!

Located in Central IL. Will pay shipping!!

Thanks!!
I should have one if still needed. North central Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back