[FOR SALE] 70'-72' Duster/Scamp Fiberglass Race Car Hood Off of race car, includes all mounting hardware, simple install. Great condition.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdsWelding

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling the hood off of my 72 Duster Drag car. It has served it's purpose very well for a long time, but I am bringing the car back to the street. This hood will fit 70-72 Duster/Scamp. I am looking for $500 for the hood. It is in red paint that is 30 plus years old that looks good but it does have some paint cracking in 2 spots, please see the pics. I prefer local pick up, I but will ship at buyer's expense. That includes packaging, plus freight. I will meet within reason, about an hour drive or so. I am in Bedford Ohio 44146 . Feel free to ask any questions. The car is not included for any that are challenged, the hood and mounts only for sale in this post. The Plymouth emblem is also NOT included. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6009.JPEG

IMG_6010.JPEG

IMG_6011.JPEG

IMG_6014.JPEG

IMG_6015.JPEG

IMG_6016.JPEG

IMG_6018.JPEG

IMG_6019.JPEG

IMG_6020.JPEG

IMG_6021.JPEG

Last edited:
Ed, unfortunately I can’t use the hood but I’m very local to you. Any chance you have any other drivetrain etc. parts you’d part with? Your mailbox was full, let me know!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back