Status
Not open for further replies.

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Photos to come 8 im located in fort dodge.

Set of black seat belts with retractors $25

Standard grill with headlight buckets turn lenses and mounts. Missing chrome strip along top and bottom also has 1 louver/fin broke. Looks like an easy fix. Also have the pig tails for lights. It does have one crack that has been fixed but will needed blended before you paint it. With a bit of work I have no doubt it could be driver quality. SOLD AS A PACKAGE ALL OR NONE FOR THE GRILL. asking $50 or make offer

Also have black kick panels decent shape but they have been cut for speakers $15

Also still have a good set of. .850 torsion bars $20

Prices Don't reflect shipping

Open to offers.

Here are some photos you can see from the photo the crack and the peice missing.

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 271
  • grill2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 282
  • seat.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 266
The grill does have some slight damage as I said. But I know it still has value. The $200 is a price I put because you have to put a price. I have no doubt that this could be a fixed and pretty nice. I do have one of the chrome strips it is broke in half but maybe solider back together. I have 3 of these and this isnt the worst one I have. But I dont need 3. Make me an offer heck dont worry about hurting my feelings ill say yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back