Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBrick

The Cult Mechanicus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Okay, picked these up from another member here to use in my 4 door, but ended up getting the factory seats redone instead.

Black vinyl and and heavy velour. The installed materials does not look factory at all, but is in pretty good shape and is pretty sturdy.

Seats have head rests that look like they may have been painted black over the factory tan at some point in the past. The side hinge covers are cracked and scratched, and one side is missing the level knob. The front bench lays forward easily.

The seat tracks are attached and are in good working order.

The seats are really comfortable, and the padding doesn't seem to badly worn out at all.

Pictures make them look really faded, but they aren't. They are, however, a bit dusty from sitting in the garage for almost a year.

Asking $150 for the set, plus shipping from 85048. Local pickup or delivery is fine also - I am in the Phoenix area and have no issues driving them all over town.

I will ship anywhere, just be aware that it will be expensive. Prefer to sell as a set.

20140208_132957.jpg

20140208_133053.jpg

20140208_133005.jpg

Using UPS, looking at about $150 to ship the seats, based on very rough estimates. I dropped the seat set prices by $50 because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back