[SOLD] 70-76 A body bench seat with Headrests

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
they changed over the years ...almost every year had a change to it .....if you don't care if you have the correct one to your car then any year will work but if you want it to be correct for your car then you need to specify year.

even within each year a few styles were available.

do '69 bucket seat headrests fit '69 bench seats?
those would be different ...the bucket seat headrests for 69 were referred to as "pill box" type and they are much different than the bench seat headrests of 1969.....not to mention that 69 bucket seat headrests in good condition are worth a considerable dollar amount as compared to the bench headrests of the same year.

have a decent white front bench with headrests with tracks from a 71 dart. Very nice tracks and springs. Garaged , running , driving , car. E-mail address will get you some pix.

I have a 74 Duster split bench seat with tracks, a 70 Swinger split bench with headrests and a 71 Bench seat with headrests as well but all will need covers to be nice
PM me if interested

those would be different ...the bucket seat headrests for 69 were referred to as "pill box" type and they are much different than the bench seat headrests of 1969.....not to mention that 69 bucket seat headrests in good condition are worth a considerable dollar amount as compared to the bench headrests of the same year.

Tx Rani...i realize they are a different style but was wondering if the bucket headrests would fit the front bench?

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back