[WANTED] 70-76 am/fm radio please

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 of the AM/FM radios - I have bench tested both of them and both play quite nicely on FM. I preset a couple of stations and presets do work. The treble/bass selector also works. Both light up as they should. I haven't got a thing on AM, but during the day, probably so unless the station was really close. At night is a different story. I will check the AM this evening.

FWIW I just checked the AM on both radios and both are picking up stations such as WBZ in Boston and a station in St Louis talking about the Cardinals. I know no one listens to AM but did want to verify both radios were working on both AM and FM. On the FM side I was picking up both local and distant stations in DC about 80-90 miles away - all in all not bad even with the testing done in the basement with no outside antenna. I was using a new speaker so the sound quality is pretty darn good for a single speaker system.

To the OP - it's been a week since I've PM'd and left you a Visitor message with the price particulars with no response. I've seen you've been on the forum since then. Tomorrow evening I will make the radio available to the first of 3 other members who want the radio.

Am sending a PM to the first member who asked if would be available should you decline the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back