70 cuda exterior trims help.

-

Bob.B.

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have started on a new project which is a 70 cuda and also my very first mopar ever.(extremely excited about it).
I was wondering if anyone would know where I could find some new or aftermarket exterior parts for my car such as:
complete front grille, a pair of ext. door handles for the E body, side marker lenses and the two front turn signals under the front bumpers.
I would highly appreciate it all if anyone could direct me to some decent suppliers around.
Thank you all very much. : :notworth:
Bob.B

Hi Bob. Saw some front sidemarkers and door handles on E-Bay. Don't know how you feel about that site, some like it, some don't. Sometimes you get things at a reasonable price, other times they are bid up there pretty high. Like the N.O.S. gas cap for E-Body at $1,250.00. No matter where you find parts, they are going to be expensive for E-Body. Good luck. Ray

1968FormulaS340 said:
ext. door handles you can get new from the dealer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
REGARDS.
BOB.B :salut:

LM23P9B said:
Hi Bob. Saw some front sidemarkers and door handles on E-Bay. Don't know how you feel about that site, some like it, some don't. Sometimes you get things at a reasonable price, other times they are bid up there pretty high. Like the N.O.S. gas cap for E-Body at $1,250.00. No matter where you find parts, they are going to be expensive for E-Body. Good luck. Ray
THANK YOU RAY! :notworth:

-
Back