-
Status
Not open for further replies.

herschel

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Theses car could be a driver with a little work. The motors run and tranies shift, brakes work. 318,904,7 1/4. Some rust in the rear Quarters on the 70, in my opinion they don't need replaced, Driver it wile you work on it or just restore it. $1900 The green 71 is rust free or almost rust free, I can't find any. left quarter needs work maybe replaced. $1900. Both these cars are miss some little parts, but nothing major and are for the most part straight, both could be drivers with a little work. $1900 each.

Attachments

• 100_2250.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,720
  • 100_2251.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,731
  • 100_2249.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,739
  • 100_2248.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,724
The 70 has some rust in the truck center but I'll include one. Wow not even a low ball offer. Cash talks but know ones said a word. I figured one of you east cost guy would snapped one up, oh well. I like the cars but I have more cars than I need,and need the cash for other projects. If I could sell one I may keep and play with the other.

Looks like a good deal to me. Maybe your thread just got pushed to the back by new threads, and nobody ever got a chance to see it. Just bump it every once in a while.

But what about that Sweptline box behind the Darts? :)

If it were April/May, I'd probably have already picked one up as I am looking for a driver while I build my other cars. Unfortunately, I already spent all my fall car money :(

hey! still have the 70 dart? Im curious how the 318 runs with the 7 1/4 rear end? and if it runs well if your willing to sell the motor with transmission.

I drove the 71 around the block the other day.with some tuning it could be a daily driver... I'm open to offers. The car can be left here till spring. Let me know if you need more info or more pic's.

Again, if you still have the 71 in April/May ( when I get my bonus ) you will sell the car. If not, here is a bump for you. Good luck!

j

I'm dropping the price to $1500. I want focus on the cars that have special meaning to me, like my duster that is also my sons and my 58 ford pickup. and I need to come up with a 64 ply b body like I had in high school. I can store the 71 till spring if needed and you can come get it thin. I will work with a buyer.

Man, if you weren't all the way across the country I'd snap it up in a minute, since I also have a 64 dodge 2drhdtp that needs complete resto that I want to get out of my garage. Damn....! PM me your number just maybe we can work something out. Can't believe that car is still there. This is the green one isn't it? Floors solid? Trunk? Frame rails?

Man, if you weren't all the way across the country I'd snap it up in a minute, since I also have a 64 dodge 2drhdtp that needs complete resto that I want to get out of my garage. Damn....! PM me your number just maybe we can work something out. Can't believe that car is still there. This is the green one isn't it? Floors solid? Trunk? Frame rails?

Pm sent.

Kudo's to you for not parting them out !

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks, because I make more parting them. I try to only part the 4 doors and rust buckets. I have 72 dart that has some rust that is listed on here also that runs nice. If it doesn't sale I'm going to take it to the track and play and then part it when it brakes.

I bought 2 64 plymouth b bodys today and I need my darts cars gone. Make a fair offer, before my neighbors get pissed and call the police on my redneck ***.

I met herschel Sunday and checked out his cars. Great guy! He has some great potential in his yard that has to be cleared out. The soonest I can do anything is probably May, so here is a bump for ya! I'm trying to talk SWMBO into letting me get at least the 71 ( If she will let me, I'll get both cars and the truck :D ) and the PU as I need another one.

I'll give you a call if I can do anything sooner. I was hoping I could talk her into letting me at least put the money down, but she is resisting since I just got the Demon :-k Why do the deals always come when I have no money :banghead:

j

I met herschel Sunday and checked out his cars. Great guy! He has some great potential in his yard that has to be cleared out. The soonest I can do anything is probably May, so here is a bump for ya! I'm trying to talk SWMBO into letting me get at least the 71 ( If she will let me, I'll get both cars and the truck :D ) and the PU as I need another one.

I'll give you a call if I can do anything sooner. I was hoping I could talk her into letting me at least put the money down, but she is resisting since I just got the Demon :-k Why do the deals always come when I have no money :banghead:

j
Thanks j, the cars are still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back