70 Dart bucket seat springs

-

340 swing

340swing
Reaction score
Question my drivers bucket seat base is shot very bouncy. Is there a way to tighten it up or does the spring/frame need to be replaced. Has anyone purchased a frame or springs what’s available new or do I look for a good used one.

I had a couple of busted springs when I restored the bucket seats in my 1970 Dart. Dynacorn actually makes new spring sets for them - just the springs and some of the attachment pieces around them.

I had a couple of busted springs when I restored the bucket seats in my 1970 Dart. Dynacorn actually makes new spring sets for them - just the springs and some of the attachment pieces around them.
Ok thanks I’ll check it out

Question my drivers bucket seat base is shot very bouncy. Is there a way to tighten it up or does the spring/frame need to be replaced. Has anyone purchased a frame or springs what’s available new or do I look for a good used one.

Before you spend any money, zip tie the springs together in a bunch of different places to connect them all so they share the load better. The more zip ties, the better. I improved the firmness on my seat a ton by doing this.

-
Back