-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy rick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A Canuck lookin for some mopar sshiz , lower control arms for sway of course and caliper mouting brackets for a 73-76 a body . and good fenders would be REAL nice 70 swinger.

20160828_081142.jpg

I have a used set of lower control arms off my 70 Dart as I installed a rebuilt set. $150 pair plus shipping from Hartford, CT

well first drop the ghetto schtick it's embarrassing then give Nigel at National Moparts a call he's probably got everything you need, He's a very knowledgable and well respected guy, if you can get up to his place and see him in person you will probably find what you are looking for , he has a lot of salvage as well as new stock .

I've got some a-bodie fenders, not sure if they are the ones you need though. It's an early style with the separate headlight bezel? I can send pics!

Are you looking for just the caliper brackets?

I cave a couple sets of spindles with brackets (73+B, R, F, M, Jbody spindles with brackets for the 10.87" disks)

I'm in Ottawa

MOPAR disk spindles for your drum to disk conversion | Transmission & Drivetrain | Ottawa | Kijiji

DODGE Disk spindles for your drum to disk conversion | Transmission & Drivetrain | Ottawa | Kijiji
Yes I am looking for just the caliper mounting brackets for the clamp down style caliper . I am getting rid of the pin style my spindles came with they were off a 74 cuda . thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back