-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted-72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
70 Dart Custom 4 door 318 AT, pwr steering, AC. Was a parts car for my 70 Swinger. Car runs, moves and stops but I have never driven it on the road. This Dart has sat the last 18 years on blocks, The underside is really nice. The quarters need some work, fenders need work at the bottom and where they bolt on. Trunk lid has surface rust and a small bend where the lock goes. Front and rear splash pans have surface rust. Overall the car would be a good builder, I just don't have the time for it. It would also make a good parts car to use for the V8 swap and AC. I do have a clear in my name TITLE but I did not get keys with it. Last owner removed the key tumbler in the column ( not hacked just removed). Asking $750 -- Trades??
100_3471.jpg

100_3469.jpg

100_3470.jpg

100_3484.jpg

100_3472.jpg

100_3471.jpg

100_3469.jpg

100_3470.jpg

100_3484.jpg

100_3472.jpg

is all the interior there?do all the lights,etc work?My buddy may need the car to restore his slant six demon to v8 a/c,but hes looking a car that everything already in working condition,so hopefully it will work when we put it all in his car.That is,if his money holds out,like everybody else,lol

Engine run's but I would say the carb needs rebuilt. The AC is all there but needs charged. I've never really check the lights to see if they all work. The interior is all there ( needs restored)

if you were closer to the other side of PA I would consider it, my truck just won't make the trip right now.

I still have a 4 door 72 dart I bought in Philly as a parts car that I couldn't chop up! There's a lot to be said for a 4 door sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back