70 dart dual exhaust?

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a exhaust kit for a 70 swinger with a smallblock v8? I want a dual exhaust system that bolts up to stock manifolds.

ouch!! Is there a cheaper one? Why doesn't Jeg's or someone make an affordable system? I guess I better start saving!!! I don't need them right now since I'm just starting to tear out the engine. Thanks for the info Keith

63 Dartman, please also call my buddy Joe at Waldron Exhaust (800) 503-9428 and talk to him about creating you a nice system with his Imposter mufflers. They will not be mandrel bent like TTI might be but sounds like you are not looking for max power so his will be perfect and will fit as stock ones did.
Tom

What's a system from Waldron Exhaust typically run Tom....if you know?

Front pipes are around $185 or so and tailpipes maybe around $125? Please do not hold me to this, I am going from memory on what we checked on for George R's 69 340 Dart.
Tom

I'm looking for the same thing as you with my '70 318 Duster. My plan is to go with an X-pipe system from Pypes Exhaust, then just have a local muffler shop fab up some headpipes. I know those systems w/o mufflers run about $360; adding in mufflers (nice ones from Classic Chambered) and labor, total comes to maybe $500, which I think isn't too bad for an X-pipe system with high-quality mufflers.

-
Back