-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car looks better in pictures than it does in person. The previous owner put new quarters on, then painted it before it was smoothed out. (The paint is not much better than the bodywork.:()
It has no engine or trans. It has a 9inch Ford rear end that was not installed well at all (I would say its not safe to tow it, better plan on a trailer.#-o)
The interior is rough and the buckets don't match the car or each other.:dontknow:
If this sounds like your kind of car:cheers:, PM me and we can figure out a transaction. It has been offered for $1500, but that is negotiable. This car belongs to me and my brother, and we have six Mopar projects between us. We need to get this car out of his driveway. If you have something to trade we would consider that as well.
We do have an Illinois title for the car.

PDR_0386.jpg

PDR_0387.jpg

PDR_0389.jpg

PDR_0390.jpg

PDR_0391.jpg

PDR_0392.jpg

PDR_0394.jpg

The car is in Annawan, IL 61234. Annawan is located on I80 at exit 33.

my friend is looking for another Dart.
have any idea how much it would be to ship it SoCal?
either 90660 or 91941

I have never had a car shipped before, so I really don't have any idea how much that would cost. If you would like to have it shipped, we would be happy to cooperate with your shipper's needs. Just let me know what you want to do.

Around shasta Or. to here (south central Missouri) was $1000.00 a week ago so I would say you would be looking at around 11 or 1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back