-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coyoteduster440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, up for sale is my 1970 basemodel Dodge Dart. Originally a slant six/ auto on the column, now has a 318 with 4 barrel Edelbrock and B&M Quicksilver shifted 904. Rear is an 8&3/4 with 3.55 suregrip (this drivetrain was in the car when I bought it). Mechanically solid, car runs and drives. Dart was previously converted to large bolt pattern wheels/73 style brakes (single piston front calipers with 11' rear drums), I have since installed new front calipers/pads, rear shoes/hardware, and master cylinder. Stops great. New upper control arm bushings and upper ball joints. Steering is solid, needs alignment.

Interior wise, headliner, door panels, and arm rests are in good shape. A-pillar trim and kick panels are good. Dashpad is cracked, seats are worn and torn. Carpet is worn but presentable. I have converted the column over to 71 style floor shifter type with new YearOne turn signal switch. Fuel gauge in original cluster was bad, have since replaced with another cluster in addition to replacing tank sending unit. Original cluster was pulled with 103,421 miles on odometer; replacement cluster was put in at 52,6XX and now shows 52,643. All gauges (including aftermarkets under dash) wipers, heater controls, and lights work. I also have the Aiwa headunit that was in the car when I bought it. The radio and speakers work fine, I just haven't put the headunit back in because i was undecided about cutting the replacement dash bezel that I installed.

Body is in overall solid shape for a 40 year old car. Typical rust in spare tire well and some light surface rust in trunk, needs trunk seal. One area of note is under passenger fender where it bolts to the body. Area is rusted through and bottom of fender has broken free of body (see pic 5). It appears this car spent some time with an antenna hole but no antenna. It is barely noticeable from a cosmetic standpoint. Good driver quality paint job, some scratches and chips. Grille, headlight bezels, and tail lamps are in good shape no cracks.

Dart is located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Asking $7000. The right price will include all the spare parts I have for the car, including a new trunk seal, YearOne hinge repair kit, interior and exterior screw kits, Dodge hood emblem, DART fender emblems (if they ever show up in the mail), and fender pentastar. I will also include the extra interior pieces I have (all green): a set of sunvisors, the rest of the woodgrain dash bezels, a set of light green armrest bases (original to car), several armrest pads, the original gauge cluster, a pair of unused Hooker competition headers (3" collectors) and anything else I have that isn't good enough to be used as is. Feel free to post any questions but please don't start throwing prices at me. I'm sure if you're interested you're gonna want to see the car first. PM me for my number if you want to come take a look. Thanks

dartdf.jpg

dartpf.jpg

dartdr.jpg

darttrunk.jpg

dartfender.jpg

dartdeng.jpg

dartpeng.jpg

dartdrivseat.jpg

dartpassseat.jpg

dartbackseat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.