-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rt front wheel opening molding, stainless wiper blades, someone put aftermarket black blades on it both for my 70 Dart GT thanks. Brett

regarding the wheel well moldings - is this a driver or a show car? Just trying to figure out how nice you want the piece...

If you want new, Layson's sells them.

I have one that is new from Layson's - at one point I needed left front and they only came in sets. I'd do $40 plus shipping.

Never had that happen yet, but I don't recall if I have ever turned on the wipers since they were installed.

Hey Brett...ltns!
I've got some A body wiper arm sets.
Just the "blade holders" or arms too?

Brett, I took the box to the shipping place and they want $45 to ship it to you!!! I would bet you could buy it from Layson's direct and have it delivered for less than that. Let me know what you want to do.

Just the blade holders is all i need

Hey Brett, are these what you need? These are just the wiper blade holders, you'll need the rubber inserts.

You can have them if you want them, just pay for shipping. I'm in TX, so might be a better rate. Let me know.

0421202142[1].jpg

Brett, I took the box to the shipping place and they want $45 to ship it to you!!! I would bet you could buy it from Layson's direct and have it delivered for less than that. Let me know what you want to do.
Let me see what I can find I will let you know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back