70 Dart Project

-

74duster

Reaction score
New project:cheers:
I'm going to need fenders for a 70 Dart. Can someone tell me which years are the same as 70, so I know which ones to consider? Also, as time/money allows, I'll be looking for a grill and a front seat for this car also, so if you have something laying around let me know. Maybe we can make a deal.

I think 70 - 72 Dart fenders are the same
They all have that fender extention on the front and that is the biggest difference from the rest

'70 and '71 are exactly the same, '72 fenders will bolt on but the side marker light is different.

Chuck

1970 Dart (any) and 71 Demon fenders are exactly the same. The 71 Dart had emblem holes in the fenders, otherwise they are the same. The 72 had the generic sidemarker lights and are a one year only fender, although they will bolt on. If you have chrome trim from the 70-71 on the front of the fenders it will not work with the earlier fender extensions. The rills should interchange between the 70-72, although the paint styles differ between the 70-71 and the 72 is all together different. Pic the one you like best in this case.

-
Back