Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought this last month from this site to get back to having some fun at the track but life sometimes jumps up and says 'NOT YET". Family issues have suddenly reared their head and cars go to the end of the line for now(no not a divorce...90 yr old Mom)
Car is minitubbed has 14" wheel well,Split mono springs with sliders,frame tied,8.75 rear end,rebuilt front end with Wilwood calipers and rotors,monster tach,a/f, trans temp,oil temp and oil pressure gauges,alum radiator with fan and shroud,b&m ratchet shifter and a fresh 727.
I'm asking $6000 obo.Located in S.E. WI. I check the site often so I will get back to any inquiries quickly.
The underside and floors are in great shape with no soft spots and trunk is solid. You can find pictures here http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/a4runner/NB For Sale/. Thanks for looking.I'm trying to figure out resizing pictures but the photobucket link should work for now.

Attachments

• nb-For-sale-1000x800.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,045
would you be interested in trading for a 68 dart, with ladder bars, coilovers, narrowed, etc....awesome car, with new paint, minus the stroker....no junk

My buddy and I are heading up in the morning to check out your Dart. Looking forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back