70 Dart Seatbelt Orientation???

-

COdartman

Reaction score
Can any body post up a picture or diagram of the seatbelt orientation for a 70 Dart Swinger with front bench seat? I forgot to take some pics when interior restoration was started and have now forgotten, LOL senior moment!!! Thanks for any help:coffee2:

I had the same issue. I took my interior out before Christmas and forgot which way they went. However, after racking my brain I came up with configuration. I'm almost certain it is correct. I never took the passenger side out of bench seat, so I know that is right. It is a 1970 dart swinger /6 bench seat. If the pic is hard to see, it goes like this:
Left front (driver) is two female, one male.
Right front (passenger) is three female.
Left rear is two female
Right rear is one male one female.
Note the lengths of straps. Also oil jug is where steering wheel should be (driver front left)
Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 106
Thanks for the help with my poor memory! I think you have it figured out correctly:coffee2:

Dave,

Yea, if you noticed I took the rubber boot off the passenger side front to get it out of the seat. I accidently put it back on the rear belt. Which is why I had a hard time figuring out the orientation myself. For the record, the front two seats have rubber boots, and the rear do not any boots.

-
Back