-
Status
Not open for further replies.

filthynik

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi i have a 1970 dart swinger. it's a 2 door no vinyl top (I don't think it ever had one). it's an original 198 slant 6, and 3 on the tree. It has 2 dents on the passanger side, and the part under the rear bumper has a dent. she runs but the column shift bushings are worn, the brakes need serious attention, and it needs a wing window swivel. all the glass is perfect. there is no cancer. only a tiny bit of surface rust on the drivers floorpan.the lights gauges and cigarette lighter all work. it's a solid almost all original project. I had some things come up and i can't afford to fix her up. i'm asking $2700 o.b.o. i'm located in western washington 98092. there's pics on my profile gallery. If anybody wants pictures of other parts of the car just let me know. thank you for looking.

It's hard to say. A few years ago this would probably have been bought already. But with the economy and all, I don't think people are willing to pay that much for a slant with a 3 on the tree. I'm gonna guess that you'll end up getting $1500 for it in the end, but you're going to have to be patient.

Cars aren't selling well right now. I'm not sure why after waiting 20 hours you'd say "avoiding like the plague," but I would say that you may not have much attention because of the price. People may also be tunred off by the fact that you told everyone what you paid for it less than three months ago, and now you're trying to sell it for several times that much.

You probably should have also spent a couple of minutes adding a picture or two to the ad. A lot of people won't take the time to go look for pictures, and will just move on.

Well I am quite negotiable on the price. And what paid for it 3 months ago really shouldn't matter. It didn't run then. It does now. Considering some of the junkyard drive offs for $2000 I wouldn't be that offended by the price. P.s. it's kind of impossible to upload pics over my phone.

I know it must take a rocket scientist to figure out clicking on the picture link under my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back