Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
70 Dart Swinger Original 340 Body Shell: $900 Delivered to the Mopar Nats. $700 pick up in Savannah, GA

dartshell.jpg

Perhaps you have seen this car listed in the past as a whole body. I finally parted it all the way out leaving just the shell. Every usable piece has been removed except for the rear glass, quarter panel extensions, rear valance and trunk and door hinges.

dartshell1.jpg

If you are working on a project Dart which will require frame rail replacement, this shell might interest you! Put your sheel metal on THIS body! The rails are all very good and because this is a numbers matching 340 car, they are reinforced with torque boxes! The area under the hood is great, as are the front door jams and inner fenders. The trunk floor is very repairable. The interior floor has the hump removed and the drivers pan needs replaced, but the rest of it could be patchable. It does need quarters, but the trunk lip and window edges are very good!

dartshell7.jpg

dartshell9.jpg

Again, you are getting an original 340 stickshift body! The numbers are stamped two places in the body. The fender tag is still in place. I have the vin tag and a set of rivets. The VIN sticker is still on the door which you can have for an extra $100 if you want it (it's a nice door). There is no title because Georgia doesn't title old cars. I can only give you a bill of sale.

dartshell16.jpg

dartshell15.jpg

dartshell12.jpg

dartshell13.jpg

dartshell14.jpg

If you are interested in this shell you will have to act quickly. I am leaving for the Mopar Nationals on Wednesday Morning the 7th, so you will have to contact me before then if you want it delivered. If you are closer to Savannah and would like to pick it up (after I get back from the Nats) you can have it for $700.

dartshell2.jpg

If you woud like to see more pics, click the link below:
http://gregpurcell.com/340dartshell

I REALLY don't want to cut this shell up. The driver's door is no longer available but everything else shown above is. It's in Savannah, GA. I will also consider trades for whole A body parts cars (two or 4 door). I am also looking for Demon parts: Doors, tail panel, quarter patches, trunk extensions, and a snorkle hood scoop.
If you are building a 70 Dart, why not make it a 340 car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back