70 dart with a monster power plant!

-

rabius75

Reaction score
i saw a nice dart come up to the gas station tonight, came to the station where i work. i noticed it, then i looked down, and he was only putting $5.50 in the tank, i chuckled and thought "that wont get him anywhere.." he comes in and i say "nice ride," but he doesnt hear me, i feel like a total *** (because there are like, 10 people in the store that heard me say it.) when he comes up to pay for his gas, i said it again, and he said thanks. he was about to go to the strip (a perk of working at this particular station, its the closest to the strip, so i see the nice cars come by on trailers or driving up.) he said he had just finished the build on the motor, and had just got his 440 put in it, i was floored. he said he had only put $5.50 in it because he had to mix some race gas in with it, very high comp motor he said. i wanted to go and look it over SO bad...

this is the dart i spoke of having seen driving down my road once or twice, and i was going to try to get in touch with the guy since he lived close by.

i thought you might have wanted to hear about this car. i know i wanted to tell about it ;)

Since you have all these cool cars coming through where you work,why don't you take your camera with you and snap a few quick pix for us? :)

cuz i dont have a camera :(
i had planned on investing in a digital camera, but i need new tires and maintenance for my car first.
i may get a disposable camera or borrow somebody's cam. its not everyday they come through, but when they do....

oh, i saw a niiiiiccceee red duster today. i threw up the 'rock on' to him. he waved. but that wasnt at work, it was right after i left my girlfriend's house.
-jeff

-
Back