[FOR SALE] '70 Dodge Dart Project/Parts Car '69 340, 360 Magnum, 727, 833 4speed setup, etc

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carluch

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few Mopar projects I had been storing and wrenching on at my buddies shop this past year. He moved out West, so I lost the space. The projects and parts are being stored at my home garage in Brooklyn and a buddy's shop in Philly, so it's become time to thin the herd and focus only on what I can keep at home.
Would love to sell the car and choice of drive train as a package deal to someone who wanted to continue the project or use the car/parts to make yours better. I tend to buy more stuff than sell, and am not really hurting to do either, so be cool and constructive if you think the prices are unrealistic. Some prices are more negotiable than others.

70 Dodge Dart - rolling chassis
  • $1000-$1500 depending on parts included
  • Philly
  • Took out the original 318/904/7.25 drive train and front Kmember/suspension/brakes getting ready to prep, paint and built this with a 69 340 and 75 Duster Kmember/front suspension/disc brakes, 833 and 8.25 sure-grip rear - installed to get it rolling. no engine/trans installed.
  • Hotchkiss leaf springs
  • Cop 15" bbp wheels w/ 225/255 tires
  • Chassis is in great shape, body has a little superficial rust, mostly over the rear wheel wells. not too bad to repair. pretty solid floors and body lines.
  • Extra front fenders, grill, bumpers
  • Missing some parts in disassembly, but I'd say 85% there.

69 340 - full engine setup pan to valve covers with all accessories
  • $1000 obo
  • Brooklyn
  • Ran well and did sweet burnouts when removed from the 75 Duster I bought it in. Decent compression, but didn't keep my notes for exact figures.
  • Used Edelbrock performer intake manifold (from the Dart 318)
  • Used Mopar value covers (from the Dart 318)
  • I was going to clean, paint and run it.

74 a833 trans setup - nearly everything you need to hang this on a small block in an Abody - ran and shifted fine when I removed it from my 75 duster but didn't put more than around town miles on it.
  • $2000 obo
  • Brooklyn
  • pedal setup
  • z-bar
  • gearbox
  • shifter w/rods
  • bell housing
  • aluminum flywheel
  • used clutch

199x 360 magnum - came out of a dodge truck originally. included in a another project car I bought, but I never used it. previous owner bought it with start up guarantee but it wasn't started so it expired
  • $750 obo
  • Philly
  • comes with (i think) all accessories, some installed, some crated
  • aftermarket magnum carb intake manifold
  • fancy billet distributor
  • headers (no idea brand, but hooker style)
  • Already painted orange, I believe ready to run based on previous owners explanation

727 (small block) - rebuilt by previous owner (to be used with the 360)
  • Should only need band adjustment. looks like in good shape, but I never installed or ran it.
  • $500 obo
  • Philly

I also have a ton of parts boxed up that I can include in any package sale, or sell individually. hard to catalog them all, but will try.

I have some photos of various parts from when moving them around. It may be difficult to show stuff on a whim since they are either in Brooklyn where I live or Philly where my buddy's shop is, but I'm sure we can make arrangements for serious buyers who come with a truck/trailer and cash or paypal.

Private message me an questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Responded to PM.
No 8.75s for sale.
8.25 for sale in the Dart, not looking to part that just yet.

Was away for a long weekend. Getting to everyones PMs and emails asap. Thanks for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back