-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1mean7Ddart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
little help would be nice... i need a set of dart,valiant or scamp doors 73-75 the ones with out the vent window. all i'm in need of is the inner workings like the rails, regulator and whatever else is inside. they can be dented or rusted im not trying to pay top dollar to destroy a clean door...

original vinyl top = bad news

driver quarter is bad fixed it and i'm still not happy. would be nice to find a clean one

I was thinking of buying a car to part out but i just don't have the heart to destroy a classic... if anybody sees one at the junk yard give me a holler

thanks

wish i had been able to save the ones off a 74 Swinger the local yard destroyed.. I was able to get off the bumpers, trunk lid and a dented fender before they completely forked it. El Paso yard just got in a clean
75 Dart sport but those doors are different.

Attachments

• 100_0475.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_2536.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 108
I know up here in hesperia there was a couple of darts that year at the junk yards. But I have not been there in a little while so I do not know if they are still there.

I know up here in hesperia there was a couple of darts that year at the junk yards. But I have not been there in a little while so I do not know if they are still there.

What are the names of these yards maybe I can give the a call and ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back