[SOLD] 70 Duster 340 w/ 20ft Pace Trailer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you send a private message

Interested in the car, however...
The title is signed by a previous owner and purchaser. Was never switched over to the new owner and then you bought the car?
That's going to be hard to transfer over. Especially if it was pre-2000

Interested in the car, however...
The title is signed by a previous owner and purchaser. Was never switched over to the new owner and then you bought the car?
That's going to be hard to transfer over. Especially if it was pre-2000
Thanks for your random thoughts...
I can't tell from your post if you are interested or disinterested?

Hard? Not impossible...

Options:
1 - Buy the car with a bill of sale (the one when I bought it and a new one from me to you) and this closed title and have fun racing it.

2 - To put it back on the street;
Obtain a declaratory judgment as it meets all the criteria to comply. Do it yourself or have a paralegal or lawyer complete the forms.
https://hernandoclerk.com/wp-conten...ehicle-Titles-via-Declaratory-Judgment-DC.pdf

3 - To put it back on the street;
Bonded Title
Florida Lost Title? How To Get A Florida Bonded Title - Surety Solutions, A Gallagher Company

Hard? Not impossible...

Options:
1 - Buy the car with a bill of sale (the one when I bought it and a new one from me to you) and this closed title and have fun racing it.

Obtain a declaratory judgment as it meets all the criteria to comply. Do it yourself or have a paralegal or lawyer complete the forms.
https://hernandoclerk.com/wp-conten...ehicle-Titles-via-Declaratory-Judgment-DC.pdf

Bonded Title
Florida Lost Title? How To Get A Florida Bonded Title - Surety Solutions, A Gallagher Company
Yes interested and I would want to put it on the street. Just stating the difficulty of the title issue (for me in AZ). So not random thoughts, however I understand your point of view.
Also meaning, if you were to handle the title update, then I (or someone else) could buy the car and just transfer the title.
I would have no way to track down someone in Florida.

Hard? Not impossible...

Options:

Bonded Title

You can make an appointment with the Melbourne Florida DMV (so you can walk in instead of waiting 4 hours for your number to come up). They are good with titles there, if all of your paperwork, title, and dated bill of sale are in order they can print you out a new title card right there on the spot.

Usually a $10.00 printing fee on a regular title transaction, plus the sales tax due and DMV fees.

Screenshot_20230917-013520_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230917-013939_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230917-014006_Firefox.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

How old is the trailer and are there any room front or back to balance it out on half ton pickup.im going to get a loan to make an offer on car and trailer.

How old is the trailer and are there any room front or back to balance it out on half ton pickup.im going to get a loan to make an offer on car and trailer.

Equalizer Hitches

Also Air Bag addition to your rear leaf springs for load leveling > easy install.

If your pickup is a 4 wheel drive, better yet.

☆☆☆☆☆

It's a 1991 20ft Pace brand race trailer.
Balances out just fine where I strap it down with the front tires still on the aluminum runners.
With the car in that location there is about 2+ ft from the front bumper to the cabinets and about 1ft from the rear bumper to the rear ramp door.
Fits perfect.
Can be towed with a 1/2 ton full size V8 pick-up without a problem. Need to have a 7 pin round connector or at a minimum a 4 to 7 pin adapter

5 new tires, Upgraded to 225r/75-15 10 ply load range E, steel valve stems.
Brakes work good,
Winch,
Storage cabinets,
Sink w/ 12v new pump,
Full set of straps,
Race fuel can,
New air tank,
12 and 110 volt interior and exterior worklamps,
LED interior spot and exterior LED clearance lighting,
110 inverter,
Microwave,
Mopar Banners.