Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
70 Duster 340/auto matching numbers eng/trans. Buckets, console, uncut rallye dash, twister hood, 8.75 rear, front disc brakes and sway bar. Has very rare wide lower rocker trim. I have trim parts for it, bumpers, etc. Originally B5 blue/black interior.

Car came from the midwest and has mopar rust issues. I have panels to repair some of the areas. 69 Valiant SW sheetmetal parts car available as well.

70duster340-jpg.jpg

No title, Bill of sale. If you buy and want title, one can be generated from DMV of California. I will not do title work prior to purchase.

I'll get more pics up soon.

$5500

Car is in Indio, CA

PM or email to robule1 at yahoo dot com

Please provide more pictures (i.e. engine bay, trunk, quarters, interior, Dash VIN, Door VIN, etc.).

70 Duster 340/auto matching numbers eng/trans. Buckets, console, uncut rallye dash, twister hood, 8.75 rear, front disc brakes and sway bar. Has very rare wide lower rocker trim. I have trim parts for it, bumpers, etc. Originally B5 blue/black interior.

Car came from the midwest and has mopar rust issues. I have panels to repair some of the areas. 69 Valiant SW sheetmetal parts car available as well.

View attachment 1715911136

No title, Bill of sale. If you buy and want title, one can be generated from DMV of California. I will not do title work prior to purchase.

I'll get more pics up soon.

$5500

Car is in Indio, CA

PM or email to robule1 at yahoo dot com
Left you a pm. Also tried to email. Not sure if you received either ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back