70 duster build

-

white70duster

Reaction score
I was talking to overrever the other day and they said i needed to post up my car that i have built in the last year. So here goes i wanted to build a car to run a prostreet 12.0 index class that we have at Thunder Valley in Oklahoma. Its a .030 over 360 with 727 trans and a 430 gear. Its got 3 inch flowmasters and is street legal. Its fastest pass so far is a 11.73 @114. Here are some pics of what i started with and what it looks like now.

Uriah Pictures 001.jpg

Uriah Pictures 011.jpg

Uriah Pictures 007.jpg

Uriah Pictures 020.jpg

Uriah Pictures 032.jpg

Uriah Pictures 036.jpg

Uriah Pictures 040.jpg

Las Vegas 096.jpg

here are some more pics that i have found i will post more of what it looks like now later

Las Vegas 015.jpg

Las Vegas 014.jpg

Las Vegas 013.jpg

Las Vegas 092.jpg

mopar5.jpg

Great car. I like the ones in the background also. More pics of all of them please.

Hey 70whiteduster, Thanks for posting your beautiful car before & after. It's come along way since you got it. We need some photos of the green & white Dusters too..
Hey you got room for another car to build?
Is that Jerry Hairris in the 12th photo? I'd like to have someone with his knowledge in my garage!!!

Thanks for all the compliments. It has came along ways since i started on it. No thats not jerry thats the guy who put the stripes on. Here are a few of the green and white one. I am going to take some new picks tonight of all of them and try to get them up tomorrow.

2008COMAShow%20153.jpg

Uriahs pictures 055.JPG

They all look great. How about that T/A in the background? :D All of them are very nice. I really like the 74 sublime one.

Here are some pics of the scoop i just mounted on it and now it will go to paint this week so it can be ready for this race season.

Car Pictures 104.jpg

Car Pictures 105.jpg

-
Back