70 duster doors on 74

-

74dust

Banned
Reaction score
I just got a set of 1970 duster doors for my 74....anything I should know? Will the glass be the same? If not will I need dif regulators and stuff?

73 and newer have vent windows - early ones do not. OUtside body lines are the same; door panels are not.

I have new door panels for it so thats not a concern also will the windows line up? Or do I need to change guts?

73 & newer dusters-- do not have vent windows, do duster's have vent windows? the inside trim on the earlier cars is different than 73-76

if you are using 74 doors complete (regulators/glass)-- then you will be fine-- you cannot mix/match glass & hardware from different doors. 73 is a change over year-- so 70-early 73 might work 74-76 has different stuff-- do some searching -- -- do not know about body lines --but 67-76 cars have a lot of interchangeable parts. Lawrence

Attachments

• hang10 085 (Large).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 74duststuff (85).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 87
Thank you v dart...though I think you may have misunderstood...I have a 74. I just got 70 doors with windows and the whole 9 yards....what I am doing is just putting the 70's as in on my 74....I converted my front end to a 70 and my rear bumper to a 70 now if it works I should also have 70 doors....next I will be replacing the sails and rear panels....already have rear panels

-
Back