[FOR TRADE] 70 Duster Drag Car (race only, no title)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to possibly trade my Drag Car for something a bit more mild. This car screams and has not been the best for me, a novice racer. 500ci Big Block. 13.8:1 Solid Roller Cam around .700 final lift with 1.7 rockers. B1 heads. Open headers. Jegs Electric fuel and electric water pump. New Radiator. Full MSD Ignition system. No alternator. Battery cut-off switch. Trans is a built 727 with shield and trans brake. 5,600 stall. Quarter stick shifter. Front disk brakes, large drum rear with line-loc. Car is tubbed with Dana 60 rear end. 4.88 spool. Autometer gauges and tac. All good stuff. Slicks on rear only have about 5 passes on them. 1 aluminum racing seat with harness and full sheet aluminum interior. Roll cage. Lexan windows. Fiberglass removable front end. Leaves straight and pulls the front wheels. Im sure I forgot some things. Just ask. I did not build the car. Bought it done. I have been in the mid/upper 6's in the 8th mile but I have never left off the transbrake. Was footing it. This car can dip into the 5's if driven correctly. Car is scary fast and sounds bitchin. Paint and body not perfect but looks very presentable. No rust. Bill of sale only. I would value this car somewhere in the 16-17k range although it could not be built for that figure new. Looking for a comparable pro street or race car that is quick but a little more tame to learn on and get consistent. Must be Mopar. Preferably a 60s car. Thank you

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGqVac0wzg&feature=youtu.be"]IMG 6381 - YouTube[/ame]

James

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 923
  • photo (2).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 878
  • photo (15).JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • photo (16).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 871
  • photo (17).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 873
I will get some more pics up when I have time to get the car out of the trailer.
Forgot to mention that car is ladder bar with coil overs in the rear. No leafs.\
Also, Car is located in Northern Virginia.

im lost on the back panel ????? is that sheet metal??? I thought you had to have on working tail light to race??? Thanks Steve

im lost on the back panel ????? is that sheet metal??? I thought you had to have on working tail light to race??? Thanks Steve

The rear panel is fiber glass. It doesn't have to be a "stop lamp", just a light that is illuminated. It is just a light with a switch. Car is completely race legal.

Video of car running

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGqVac0wzg&feature=youtu.be"]IMG 6381 - YouTube[/ame]

Some more pics! :burnout:

Attachments

• duster 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 652
  • duster 3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 639
  • duster 4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 646
  • duster 5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 668
  • duster 6.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 659