-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbull

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I took the heater components out a few weeks ago, and it will not be going back in. The heater core is about one year old, the fan is as well. The fan has never been used other than to test the wiring. The case/ducting was originally for a/c and heat, but i have cut the a/c portion out; the foot vent portion of the heater core case is in great condition. Im willing to part out, etc...Im asking $100 plus shipping for everything Let me know if you want more pictures or information. Thanks for looking!
DSC01329.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

Heater core sold and in the mail! ...If anyone needs a case or "new" fan motor let me know!

Is this the complete heater box, fan& motor and heater core. How much do you est. to ship it to Wisconsin, Maybe weigh it and call UPS.
If it is all there with mounting brackets, I want it!!
Thanks,
Jim....270-313-0920

Sorry it took a little while to reply, if you or anyone wants a more timely response pm me (sometimes i forget i have this thing down here haha)...This used to be an a/c heater box, but the a/c section was rusted pretty bad, so i just cut it out to run only the heater and fan. I dont know if the bolt holes are otherwise the same from an a/c to non a/c car...
As i stated above i sold the heater core already, But the heater core box is in very good condition, there is one puncture hole show in the picture on the back side of the foot well box. The rod that holds it up in the foot well didnt pull through the box mount like ive seen on a few before. If you are still intersted, or have any questions let me know, i hope the above helped though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back