[WANTED] 70 duster hood emblem

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have several. $20 plus the ride. PP ok as a gift.

I will pay the pp fees my postal code is c0a 1w0 Canada for a shipping quote usps would be best ?

$20 + shipping

Not sure which is the least expensive to PEI. Looks like 12-15 depending on ending weight across the border via USPS

give me your info when your ready to sell . payment is ready to send .
Found a nice one, the best I have. BUT...... it has one teenie tiny bump on one of the letters near the top. Can't remember which so if that's not ok, let me know. I'll get the quote in the am if ok.

that sounds great pm me your info for payment and I will leave you my full address .

that sounds great pm me your info for payment and I will leave you my full address .
Life got in the way today . I'll get it done in the am. Did you get my last message on condition? Kind of waiting on your thoughts.

sounds alright but its hard to tell without a picture so im taking your word its in good shape .

sounds alright but its hard to tell without a picture so im taking your word its in good shape .
I can try a pic but usually pix of chrome don't show all that well. It's on the "O" if that matters. PM me and I'll send a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back