-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveAle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a underhood wiring harness for sale. Most of all the connectors are intact and the harness hasnt been completly chopped up. Good for someone who needs a replacement or for someone looking for hard to find connectors. I have tried to picture all the connectors I could so you can see overall condition.

50.00 Plus shipping from Granite Falls NC

IMG_8860.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

Steve, the site says you inbox is full and i can't contact you. Could you PM me regarding the wiring please?
I'd like to call dibbs :)

Last edited:
Inbox Cleared sorry

I have a 71 duster v8 car and previous owner pulled the outside harness and i believe there are a few connections that are longer on the /6 one. This should give me a start on getting it started.
How would you like the payment sent? Money order, PayPal?
My shipping is
Stephen Mulkey @ Wilson's Industrial Pump
5310 Norris rd. Bakersfield ca 93308
Thank you much

I have a 71 duster v8 car and previous owner pulled the outside harness and i believe there are a few connections that are longer on the /6 one. This should give me a start on getting it started.
My shipping is
Thank you much
PayPal is good. I’ll get you a total. Thanks.

My shipping is
Thank you much

85BE0092-03B4-426D-A444-1D5D846D49C9.jpeg

sent out earlier today. So the pictures I posted were all I had. Here is the car side for comparison.
Thank you Steve,
Can i ask, which plugs are used of the three shown? Also did you happen to get a tracking number for it?

All 3 were hooked up on mine. Tracking number is 9505 5136 6652 0185 3527 97
2nd picture shows 2 of them and 5th picture shows 3rd one.
Steve, i looked back at the pictures and now i know what you are saying. Some times my thick head shows ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back