crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
70 Duster

Body in decent shape, has some repairs in lower 1/4's, Very nice grille/bumpers, bench seat, 7 1/4 rear, Steel wheels, dog dishes.

Comes with a core 318/904

Picture033.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture028.jpg

$1500 OBO

Car is in Indio, CA

pm or e-mail to robule1 at yahoo dot com

Yep, forgot location... updated ad to include it.

Yes Avispa, other side of the world.

Hey Cracked, from what i can see that's a good start on a nice project and in Indio it shouldn't have much rust. What motor did it come with? Any shots of the interior? How complet is the interior? Auto on the column?
Small Block

I'll PM you on my experiences froggin in Indio. Good memories. Duck hunting at Saltin Sea.

hey Rob, I'll call you tomorrow on this one ok. I'm still interested, just waiting for crap to be settled on the accident, Russell. Also how you doing after that crack head hit you in your suv?

hey Rob, I'll call you tomorrow on this one ok. I'm still interested, just waiting for crap to be settled on the accident, Russell. Also how you doing after that crack head hit you in your suv?

Ya, how was that quick date with her afterwards? ;)

I still feel like crap and the "date" never happened.

Russell, I know you mentioned you wanted to try and rebuild you car, that's why I listed this back up for sale. Give me a call.

I'll try to get pics for those that requested them. The interior is desert smoked, needs complete replacement, so don't expect much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back