70 duster

-

cole

Reaction score
hey guys im 16 and my dad and I are currently in the process of restoring a 70 duster for my first car. it was originally a slant 6 car now has a 340 in it. but we are having trouble finding a throttle cable bracket and kickdown linkage for it. it has an edlebrock performer intake and a holley 650 4 barrel carb, does anyone know were we can find the bracket and linkage? thanks for any help

What part of Indiana are you from? Im from columbus and currently restoring a 72 myself.

greencastle,i bought this car in colombus

Sweet man, good luck with it. I used to own the car when i was in high school. I sold it when i left for the military to the guy you bought it from.

Tyler1 thanks man it's a great solid car and were having a Lot of fun with it, there's just lots of small hard to find parts

X2 @ bpe. They also make a nice kickdown cable kit for automatics

Lokar makes throttle cable kits and kickdown cables check out Jegs or summit.. They work great and save alot of headaches...Bill

Pro-tech, yeah I checked into lokar and I've heard a lot of good things about them, we just ordered what seems to be the correct parts from ebay and if they aren't then I will just go with the lokar

-
Back