-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Gold Duster. No motor, no trans has a 7 1/4 rear. It was a 6 cyl. 904 car. Not super rough , but just regular rough..this can be your roadkill!
Has rust in the floors mainly under where the front seats would be ( if it had any) . Some in the spare tire area and a little in the trunk pan. Drivers fender beat up. Easier to buy another than fix it. Front is drum so the looseness of the front suspension wont matter you're gonna upgrade anyway! No interior except the all important back seat ! Steering column is unbolted, but there. The grille is in it now but busted up pretty good. Also has a little lower quarter rust on the drivers side ...as seen in the pics.
This would make a great project for unadulterated fun. Or for parts for another. It wont drive home bring a trailer. I wont ship it. I'll answer any questions I can. BILL OF SALE only! Alabama car no titles there. 900 obo.obo located in lawrenceburg tn. 38364 . BTW if the price is too high...let me know its negotiable.

20191213_091134.jpg

20191213_091134.jpg

20191213_091045.jpg

20191213_091034.jpg

20191213_091120.jpg

Last edited:
Can you show pictures of the floorboards, trunk, frame rails and interior of the car. I am interested if there is enough parts and pieces to use on my 70 and 71 dusters.

Dear Tomcat
I think there is enough left of this car to save it. Just my opinion. I only need certain pieces for my two dusters I think I am going to pass my cars have just about everything that I need body wise . I was really looking for good front glass and some interior parts and drivers side rear floor pan partial etc. I have decided to make the drivers side rear floorboard. Hopefully somebody else on this site needs more parts than I do. Have a great holiday.

Dear Tomcat
I think there is enough left of this car to save it. Just my opinion. I only need certain pieces for my two dusters I think I am going to pass my cars have just about everything that I need body wise . I was really looking for good front glass and some interior parts and drivers side rear floor pan partial etc. I have decided to make the drivers side rear floorboard. Hopefully somebody else on this site needs more parts than I do. Have a great holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back