Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGarage

Winter Sucks!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a VERY NICE, straight, almost rust-free project car. It needs minimal restoration work. The car is complete except for a few minor items. The engine is not the original but is correct date code. The engine will probably need rebuilt. It runs but will not continue running, and has not been started in a few years now. The interior is in very good condition, as is the body and frame rails. I have a new trunk lid (original has minor rust spot) and new sheet metal for a couple of small areas on quarter panels that need patched. Floors are excellent, the trunk pan has a few pin holes.

The previous owner started a resto years ago by removing some parts. That's as far as he got. It sat untouched in his garage for over 10 years, then has sat in mine for a few more. The parts are all there and in good shape (grille, side windows, trim, emblems, glove box, maker lights, etc, etc). However, he lost the fender tag A replacement can be gotten at "Trim Tags" for $235. No build sheet has been located.

I need $10,800 for her. Location is just north of Tulsa Oklahoma.
Thanks,
Bruce

LINK TO MANY MORE PICTURES

65134.jpg
[/IMG]

651316.jpg
[/IMG]

651318.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-