Status
Not open for further replies.

stroked 340

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok,i;ve had my fun with this car and its time to move on,whom ever the new owner is your getting a very nice car and trailer..

1970 duster original hemi-orange car was repainted about 4 years ago very nice job,car has '71 side and tail stripes,AAR fibreglass six-pack hood blacked-out with 340 callouts,sidemarker lenses,ex.door handles,side view mirror are all new,and a new windshield was installed just last week.front and rear bumpers have been re-chromed also,car rides on 14.5x5 factory rallyes with 175/75 14's up front,and 15x7 small bolt parttern rallyes on the rear with new 275/60 15's.Interior is in nice shape with recovered front bench seat,new door handles,front armrests,rug and floor mats,there is one slight rip in the headliner back by the rear window(never got around to fixing it),Car has custom 6-point roll bar with driverside swingout,and driverside racing harnesses which were just installed this season,new upper and lower ball joints were installed and frontend was alligned back in May,front brakes are fairly new also,Rearend is a 8 3/4 with a "489" nodular center section,4.30 gears,and spool built by Mancini racing ..axles are custom Moser alloy with "green bearings" and 1/2' studs drilled and tapped for both small and large bolt pattern wheels,rear brakes are fairly new too with new brake drums and hardware,Driveshaft is a custom 3" with large trans. yoke and 1350 rear u-joint and billet pinion yoke,pinion snubber,car also has welded in frame connectors,race shocks on all 4 corners 90/10 in the front,50/50 in the rear.Transmission is a built 904 with race clutches,low first gear,full manual valvebody,deep mopar pan and a custom 3800 stall converter built by Ultimate(trans fuild and filter were just changed).Engine is a 1977 360 block that has been bored 30 over,and decked,stock crank was polished,it has Eagle sir rods,speed pro pistons and rings,stock oiling system with high volume oil pump,Lunati "voodoo" hyd. cam with .533/.552 lift.Heads are Edelbrock 65 cc,which have been slightly ported/polished nothing crazy,and fitted with Comp cam magnum roller rockers,Intake is a Edelbrock air gap which has been port matched,and the center divider milled down,Carb is Quick fuel 850,Ignition system consists of MSD billet distributor,highout put coil,and 6al box,with a new set of firecore wires.Fuel tank is fairly new with 3/8" sending unit,Holley black pump,and 3/8" fuel front to rear.Exhaust is TTI stepped headers in to 3" front pipes w/dumps stainless steel 3" mufflers and 2 1/2" tailpipes with stainless factory type tips..Car runs excellent and has gone a best of 11.86 at 110,engine has if at all about 100 street miles and 70 1/4 mile passes..Serious buyers only DON'T waste my time..$26,000.00 p.m. me or email me @ [email protected]..

duster 034.jpg

duster 035.jpg

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

duster 002.jpg

duster 003.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

duster 006.jpg

duster 001.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

guessing NO with no rally dash??
fyi all 70 340 dusters had rally dash.

guessing NO with no rally dash??
fyi all 70 340 dusters had rally dash.

No its a factory 318 car...where in the ad do i claim its a factory 340???..fyi i've owned several 340 duster's so i know exactely what they came with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back