-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwinginACR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a full lot here at the MoPad and cant focus enough to get anything done. Need to sell a couple cars.

I have a 70 Swinger for sale. It was a /6 three on the tree at some point. It hasn't had a drive train in it since ive owned it. The car has a fender tag, was originally Y2 sunfire yellow and a black bench seat interior. Not a whole lot to say about it other than its got alot of potential. The body has a few dents, the worst being the passenger quarter, and the lower valances are beat up. The major plus is the rust, Only rust in the car is in the trunk two spots. Some through rot down in the tire well and an odd area of rust above the drivers rear shackle perch. It has caused the box that the shackle mounts to, to give. And the grill is a 15 footer, looks good but the center is missing most all of the support tabs on the bottom are gone as well as the arms on either side. The car came from Texas and still has a clean Texas title.

I have a 440 RV engine, and a set of long tube headers that will come with car. And also a BRAND NEW set of schumacher engine mounts to put RB engine on the slant K frame. I dont have specifics on the engine. I was told it was removed from a Regular cab SWB W Series pickup that was cutting mid 12's. And the headers are supposed to fit an A-body with big block. Ceramic coated but all scratched up. Ill get pictures and more details up as soon as I can move my truck out of the garage and out of the way.

The car is located in Midwest City, Oklahoma (just east of OKC)

Asking $4000, OBO.

Chris

Here are some pictures and a link to more. I can also do my best to get any picture wanted.

100_2294.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2284.jpg

100_2287.jpg

100_2291.jpg

100_2186.jpg

100_2196.jpg

100_2197.jpg

100_2199.jpg

u get tired of trippin' over that 340 i'll gladly haul it away:D . Do anything with the Duster yet ?

John? I like my small blocks, so I dont mind stumbling around them too much. I got the duster rollerized and need to do some more to it. One car at a time. Its hard, but I do have two fun drivers at the moment so when I get bummed about my non runners, I take a drive.

yup its me , how ya been ? i still see affected by the disease lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back