70's 80's 90's Dodge trucks and vans

-
The 2nd Gen Dodge Rams are my favorite although I've owned a couple of 1st and 3rd Gens including a 1978 Power Wagon factory 440 3/4 ton.

I have a pretty cool old thread over on For Trucks only that has some history on the trucks. The Rules Have Changed... 20 Years Ago! 1994-2001 Dodge Ram

Here are pictures of my 1997 Dodge that was ordered new by my stepdad. Click link for pictures of the restoration... Dodge Ram Restoration Finally Finished!

i28294.jpg

i28296.jpg

NCM_0534.JPG

The 2nd Gen Dodge Rams are my favorite although I've owned a couple of 1st and 3rd Gens including a 1978 Power Wagon factory 440 3/4 ton.

I have a pretty cool old thread over on For Trucks only that has some history on the trucks. The Rules Have Changed... 20 Years Ago! 1994-2001 Dodge Ram

Here are pictures of my 1997 Dodge that was ordered new by my stepdad. Click link for pictures of the restoration... Dodge Ram Restoration Finally Finished!

View attachment 1714981383

View attachment 1714981384

View attachment 1714981385
Wow! That thing looks killer!!! Not enough people fix up the 2nd gens to be REALLY nice trucks!! My wife has tried to talk me into selling my 02 cummins and getting a newer truck but being born in 94 when the 2nd gens started, I grew up with these trucks. My earliest recollection of diesels were my oldest brothers 2 2nd gen cummins. These trucks have always been my favorite style and I wanna fix mine up exactly how I want it.

Wow! That thing looks killer!!! Not enough people fix up the 2nd gens to be REALLY nice trucks!! My wife has tried to talk me into selling my 02 cummins and getting a newer truck but being born in 94 when the 2nd gens started, I grew up with these trucks. My earliest recollection of diesels were my oldest brothers 2 2nd gen cummins. These trucks have always been my favorite style and I wanna fix mine up exactly how I want it.

Thanks! Like you I grew up with these trucks... I was 15 when they came out in late 93. My Dad bought his 94 in the fall of 1993. He was one of the first people in our area to have one. He later traded it for a 99 Cummins. I ended up owning a total of four 2nd Gens including a Cummins myself. Keep your 02 if you can! Besides the fact they are awesome trucks that run and sound great... I really think there will be some collectibility to them. You can already see it will clean low mile 4x4 Cummins trucks bringing over 20k. It will be interesting to see what they are worth ten years from now.

I had an 89 D100 with a 318, I gave it to my wifes parents when I bought my 98 SS/T.
89pullingRosie1.JPG
DSC_3297a.jpg

-
Back