-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmark48

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i need a v-8 dart center link have lots of small parts to trade like hinges, hood hinges,trunk hinges with springs door lock and strikers the guy i bought the car from swears its a 318 car but it has a stright center link and i need the one with the hump thanks

If you have a center link from a 67-76 car there isn't a v8 link. They are all the same regardless of engine.

Sounds like you have a 73-76 center link. the pitman and idler post need to point down to use that one.

I have a drop link $25 + shipping from California

I have the center link that you need, the v8 is different from the slant six centerlink 80.00 + shipping

mopar charlie

P.S. WHAT CAR ARE YOU WORKING ON?

i need a v-8 dart center link have lots of small parts to trade like hinges, hood hinges,trunk hinges with springs door lock and strikers the guy i bought the car from swears its a 318 car but it has a stright center link and i need the one with the hump thanks

I have the center link that you need, the v8 is different from the slant six centerlink 80.00 + shipping

mopar charlie

P.S. WHAT CAR ARE YOU WORKING ON?

WRONG Look in a parts book same part number for a 70-72 car with a /6 or v8.

If he's working on an early A 63-66 then yes they are different.

Post a pic of your $80 centerlink, I'll bet it'll be the same as mine for $25

find out whaqt the shipping is my zipcode is 85143 ant qustionc call me ar 480 238 3428 thanks mark

Here's a pic of the two style, your current one look like the bottom one? Tie rod and pitman/idler holes in the same plane?

Centerlinks.jpg

Which way do the attaching stud point on your pitman and idler arm, up or down?

Shipping on mine is probably in the 10-15 range to AZ from CA via FedEx ground.

Here's a pic of the two style, your current one look like the bottom one? Tie rod and pitman/idler holes in the same plane?

Centerlinks.jpg

Which way do the attaching stud point on your pitman and idler arm, up or down?

Shipping on mine is probably in the 10-15 range to AZ from CA via FedEx ground.

they both go down

Crackedback is correct there is only two different drag/center links One from 67-72 and 73-76. I have never seen one for a V-8 differ from a Slant 6. You may have one on your car from a different model or maybe its bent. But there is no /6 - v-8 differences it is the model year only. Anyone who says there is to promote a sale should be ashamed of themselves. Don't take advantage of those who really don't know these cars. Steve

Take your center link off and make sure the tapered holes coinside with the taper on the pitman arm and the idler arm. They may have put the wrong one on upside down to push it around. This would not be the first I've seen this done. I have seen people drill/ream them to get them to fit. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back