-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparAGoGo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang, I am looking for a 71-78 dodge van, tradesman, b100 b200. I will look at pretty much any, no sportsman or window vans. I like the short windowless models. I would really like to find an old custom. I would prefer it be complete. Running a bonus. The closer to Pittsburgh pa the better. I will travel. I was just about to fly to Oregon to buy one. But I would prefer not to travel that far. Thanks John

Oh crap! I just parted and scrapped a 77 conversion van that was owned new by Joe Paterno. If ya find one and need parts, let me know. I still have the folding bed, 4 swivel captain's chairs, 1 round porthole window, fog lights, roof rack, ladder, etc.

I have a custom built overhead console that I had for mine but ended up selling the van after it was made.

Attachments

• Picture 080.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 706
  • Picture 081.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 590
  • Picture 082.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 554
  • Picture 083.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 596
I always hate to hear any classic mopar gets scrapped. When I find my van. I am sure I will be looking for some Parts. I would really like an older custom. I.am envisioning green metallic with a mural. Aluminum slots. Fender flares. Visor. Shag carpet everywhere....

I have been looking for a 74 75 for a while. I think they all rusted out except the garage kept jewels that owners arent letting go of.

What color are the captain's chairs and how much. Mark
Oh crap! I just parted and scrapped a 77 conversion van that was owned new by Joe Paterno. If ya find one and need parts, let me know. I still have the folding bed, 4 swivel captain's chairs, 1 round porthole window, fog lights, roof rack, ladder, etc.

My buddy has one that has been sitting for a while.
Send me a pm to remind me and I will check if he still has it.
It is 1.5 hrs south of you in Grafton WV.
I can run up to his place this weekend and take some pics if needed.

Gogo i remember seeing one either on ebay or pgh craigslist located near wash. pa. Actually it was in in claysville pa. I believe he was asking around 1500.00 and it wasn't in bad shape.

Yeah it's on eBay, the goldish Brown one with stained glass Windows. I have been watching it, but I would rather have one that was an old custom. That one is like so many strippers, Kind of worn out and empty inside.

I drove a 1973 dodge van from 1988 to 1995. Tradesman B100, short wheelbase with a 318 and 3 on the tree.

Bought it near Los Angeles so it had no rust at all. The entire drive train was completely disassembled and thown in the back and a 400 had been installed in its place. They never finished the project and just parked it in the backyard for years. I towed it home and put it back together with a rebuilt short block I got in East LA for peanuts. Had to use my high school spanish to get that deal!

I replaced the 1970's tufted nagahyde with cloth and carpet. I cut out the port hole windows and put in big bay windows with sliders on the bottom. Before I painted it, you could still see a hint of the mural in the faded paint. There were palm trees pineapples and hula girls. I kept the aluminum slots on it.

That was a great van.

Seems like Memphis has a couple early 60 to 73 vans on Cr's List :sign3: no window short wheel base.
I could be wrong but seems like there was an A100 here back last year for sale.
You came to the right place to find one with so many great members everywhere , Try Fortrucksonly site, I would try here and ask there also http://www.fortrucksonly.com/, there is a few folks there that may answer your call out :thumblef: Welcome and great hunting :cheers:

Seems like Memphis has a couple early 60 to 73 vans on Cr's List :sign3: no window short wheel base.
I could be wrong but seems like there was an A100 here back last year for sale.
You came to the right place to find one with so many great members everywhere , Try Fortrucksonly site, I would try here and ask there also http://www.fortrucksonly.com/, there is a few folks there that may answer your call out :thumblef: Welcome and great hunting :cheers:
Actually, my 65 A100 was listed on the FTO site. Thought it was sold, but the guy who wanted it sooo bad has been yankin me around since November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back