Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Full set of pistons, pins, connecting rods and bolts/nuts from my '71 318. Odometer showed 81,*** miles, not sure if that's accurate or not. The rods have casting #2406782, which comes back as 273/318 rods up to '71. Might be missing a pin clip or two, they've been laying around awhile. Condition is pretty much as you see it, your basic dirty used pistons and rods. A few of the pistons do have small indentations from valve strikes, the engine lost a timing chain at one point and a few valves were bent in the process. Personally I don't think the pistons are worth re-using in an engine build and the "value" here is the rods, but for the low low price of free with $20 for shipping I'm not pulling the pistons off the rods. Rods are in good shape for new bolts and a re-size, or use them for an art project, or whatever. What you see in the picture is exactly what you'll get. :D

$20 shipped via "large" flat rate USPS box. (Free + $18.90 for shipping + paypal fees)

Shipping is from Sacramento, CA (also available for pick up, actually free if you do that). If you're outside the US or some place a flat rate USPS box won't go contact me for a shipping quote. I'm happy to ship there but the $20 price is only for a flat rate box.

Paypal for payment

Thanks!

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back