-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Wanna sell this car, to old, an to tired to screw with it anymore. runs drives, 440 , cam, email for details. near Atlanta

make Me an offer [email protected]

IMGP1778.JPG

IMGP1780.JPG

IMGP1829.jpg

I think it was a 318 stick, was a 440 auto 727 with shift kit car when I got it, pedals are there, I had the engine bay stripped and painted Curious Yellow Mopar color, I changed the 440, it has an 8 3/4 rear, buckets and console, will now need a headliner since the guy I had hired and told me it was stored in his shop, actually it was sitting outside all summer and I guess the original headliner let go, needs carpet, interior is real nice with correct bucket seat interior, 440 motor with hyd cam, 4 corner idle Holley, CSR billet electric water pump, Mallory dist.electric fan, aluminum radiator, Hooker fenderwell headers and exhaust, all glass id good, correct rear spoiler, deal scoop hood. popimg some rust bubbles but is a pretty nice car, I had it about 7 years and drove it maybe 150 miles, it's one of those tired of screwing with it and time to move on car, if Ya know what I mean, loved it when I got it, but now after all the ork and money I can't stand the sight of it, kinda like a wife ya been married to for so long that Ya don't know why Ya hold on to it, and it'll never make Ya happy!
Need any oter info, just ask, love 71 Demons, but not this one, it's like a bad scary movie, maybe Christine's sister!

have to cut the inner fenders, front tire clearance may be a problem to.

I would give my right and left nuts to have this thing. But my wife keeps them in a jar next to her bed. Oh well, GREAT CAR !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back