-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74desertduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have 2 of the tail light trim parts that go on the inside little rectangle of the tail light lens for 71,72 and 73 Dart.

Great shape, not bent anywhere. I burned the broken plastic out of them so as not to bend them trying to get it out.

Tough little parts to find if you need them.

$15 shipped for both in the United States. PayPal preferred.

Parts are in Tucson Az 85716

Attachments

• SANY0001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 140
  • SANY0002.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 147
I own a 73 dart and the bumper is the only metal trim around the lenses.
There is no part that you could burn the plastic out of involved anywhere in or around the lenses.

May be I'm missing something?

Have 2 of the tail light trim parts that go on the inside little rectangle of the tail light lens for 71,72 and 73 Dart.

Great shape, not bent anywhere. I burned the broken plastic out of them so as not to bend them trying to get it out.

Tough little parts to find if you need them.

$15 shipped for both in the United States. PayPal preferred.

Parts are in Tucson Az 85716

There is no part that you could burn the plastic out of involved anywhere in or around the lenses.

Not all the Dart tail lamp lenses had this metal surround on the inner part of the lens.Most are just painted silver.

These go around the inner portion of the tail light lens....not the outside...the rectangle around the back up light portion, for example.

The part I burned the plastic out of is this part...when they are removed often they break the plastic from the tail light itself.

Attachments

• DUH.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 110
These go around the inner portion of the tail light lens....not the outside...the rectangle around the back up light portion, for example.

The part I burned the plastic out of is this part...when they are removed often they break the plastic from the tail light itself.

Not all the Dart tail lamp lenses had this metal surround on the inner part of the lens.Most are just painted silver.

Mine are painted.
Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back