-
Status
Not open for further replies.

watchdoc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says. I'm looking for a set of tail light lenses for my 71 Dart Swinger. Mine are fine but I'm looking for a mint or NOS set. PM if you have any or see a halfway decent deal on a set.

Thanks!!!

Also, few questions for the forum.

Are there variations on these parts? I read descriptions that say painted trim, chrome trim, and stainless trim. Are they all the same and it’s just the descriptions?

Has anyone tried the reproduction parts on eBay? The pictures don’t look good but just wondering if anyone has seen them first hand.

I have 2 Nos ones. One with the chromed inner lens and one with the painted inner lens. If you find a whole set they are $$$ If you take your time and watch e-bay singles pop up quite often just make sure you get the right lens you need if you go that route as all 4 are different..

[FOR SALE] - NOS 71 72 73 Dart Swinger Tail Light Lenses

Last edited:
I have 2 Nos ones. One with the chromed inner lens and one with the painted inner lens. If you find a whole set they are $$$ If you take your time and watch e-bay singles pop up quite often just make sure you get the right lens you need if you go that route as all 4 are different..

[FOR SALE] - NOS 71 72 73 Dart Swinger Tail Light Lenses
I have a beautiful pair of complete tail lamps for 1970 duster under sgf attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back