[Found!] 71-76 A-body remote driver side mirror and matching passenger mirror

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nice originals here in Pa. Keep in mind there are two drivers side remote mirrors. One with a short cable which is good for Dart and a long cable mirror for Duster....

I think I have every thing you are looking for driver side remote mirror map light socket and bezel trunk light harness with a good switch let me know if you are interested thank you hope I can help

14942829734371355643575.jpg

1494283052274563015879.jpg

I already have a trunk light and harness -- I just need the switch, and for the map light I similarly have the light, wiring, and switch, just need the bezel. Are you willing to sell me justt hose items and the mirror, or were you really intent on selling all of it as one package?

Thanks,

Jeff

Fyi, if I remember correctly, that passenger side mirror sits WAY back on the door to be useful. It was not symmetrical on the car.

I kinda remember it looking pretty goofy on there.

I already have a trunk light and harness -- I just need the switch, and for the map light I similarly have the light, wiring, and switch, just need the bezel. Are you willing to sell me justt hose items and the mirror, or were you really intent on selling all of it as one package?

Thanks,

Jeff
Sorry I just seen this post after I sent ya the other one I would like to sell the switch and harness together I only have the map light socket the mirror has some over spray but nice chrome would do 35 plus shipping on everything hope this will help you

OK, no problem buying the whole assembly, with such a reasonable price. I see from the picture the cables are included with the mirror. Does it have all the parts needed for the interior mounting?

Thanks,

jeff

OK, no problem buying the whole assembly, with such a reasonable price. I see from the picture the cables are included with the mirror. Does it have all the parts needed for the interior mounting?

Thanks,

jeff
hey buddy i need for you to send me your address for some reason i cant find it on pay pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back